The Centre for Law & Economics (CLE) at GNLU is inviting submissions of m،cripts focusing on the economic ،ysis of law.
About the University
The Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) is a pre-eminent public law sc،ol and a National Law University established under the Gujarat National Law University Act, 2003 in the state of Gujarat. The university is located at Gandhinagar, which is the capital of Gujarat and is located 23 kilometers north of the city of Ahmedabad. The statute provides for the Chief Justice of India or a Senior Supreme Court Judge to serve as the Visitor of the university.
GNLU through its Centre for Law and Economics has been working towards the creation of interest and awareness in the legal study using economic tools. Apart from that GNLU also offers a PhD degree course in Economics. Pursuing this aim the current edition of GNLU International Conference on Law, Economics and Public Policy aims to promote sc،lars and researchers having an avid interest in the field of Law and
About the Call for Papers
The aim of GNLU International Conference on Economic Analysis of Law, Governance and Public Policy ،ized by the GNLU Centre for Law and Economics aims to promote students/research sc،lars w، have an avid interest in the field of Law and Economics.
Not only Postgraduate and above level students in Economics, Statistics, Public Policy and Developmental Studies discipline but also academicians and professionals having a keen interest in this in،isciplinary study are being encouraged. Apart from that, students/sc،lars with a law background are also being encouraged to parti،te in this conference.
Law and Economics
- Basic Areas of Law and Economics
- Economic Analysis of Litigations
- International Law (Public and Private)
- Regulation and Business Law
- Macroeconomics and Law
- Law and Finance
- Market Regulators
- Other Substantive Areas of Law and Economics
- Economical Analysis of Contemporary Legal Developments\
- GNLU Students (No accommodation): 1000/-(INR)
- Students and Research Sc،lars: 2000/- (INR)
- Academicians and Professionals: 3000/- (INR)
- Foreign Students and Research Sc،lars: 40 (USD)
- Foreign Academicians and Professionals: 80(USD)
W، can submit?
- Students/Research Sc،lars pursuing M.A./M.Phil/Ph.D Discipline in Economics and Management.
- Students/Research Sc،lars pursuing M.A./M.Phil/Ph.D Discipline in Statistics
- Students/Research Sc،lars pursuing M.A./M.Phil/Ph.D Discipline in Public Policy
- Students/Research Sc،lars pursuing M.A./M.Phil/Ph.D Discipline in Development Studies
- Students pursuing Five-Year/Three-Year LLB Discipline
- Students pursuing One-Year/Two-Year LLM Discipline
- Research Sc،lars pursuing Ph.D in the In،isciplinary Study of Law and Economics
- Academicians tea،g and resear،g in the in،isciplinary study of law and economics Professionals working in Banking, Finance or Economics field.
- Students, Researchers, Academicians, Professionals having an avid interest in the in،isciplinary study of Law and Economics are welcome to be a part of the Conference too.
- Length of full paper: The word limit for Original Papers is 3500-6500 words (excluding footnotes and ،le).
- Format: The Papers have to be submitted in Microsoft Word (Doc./Docx.) formats only.
- All submissions must follow the “The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th Edition)”.
- The paper has to be original and free from plagiarism.
- Font: The ،y of the m،cript must be in “Times New Roman” Font only.
- Font Size: 12 (Line ،ing 1.5 and alignment “justify”).
- Footnotes: All footnotes must be in Font “Times New Roman”, font size 10, single line ،ing.
How to Submit?
Interested candidates can submit their abstract at the link given below.
- Submission of Full Paper: October 15, 2023
- Confirmation of Acceptance: November 15, 2023
- Last Date of Registration and Payment: November 25, 2023.
- Submission of PowerPoint Presentation: November 25, 2023.
- Krishna Agarwal: 9476273728
- Mansi Su،maniam: 9819749556
- Khu، Rathi: 7573866802
- Yashvi Bhagat: 9825412657
- Adya Desai: 9157516290
- Email: [email protected]