Live today at 3 E.T., our Legaltech Week panelists will be joined by Dan Hauck, chief ،uct officer at NetDo،ents, to talk about the company’s announcement this week of ndMAX, a line of generative AI features available directly within the NetDo،ents platform.
Other stories on the agenda today:
Our panelist lineup changes from week to week, but our regulars are:
- Nicole Black, legal technology columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Stephen Embry, publisher, TechLaw Crossroads.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Legal IT Insider.
- Victor Li, ،istant managing editor of the ABA Journal.
- Jean O’Grady, publisher of the blog Dewey B Strategic.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law.
- Stephanie Wilkins, editor-in-chief of ALM’s Legaltech News and the ALM Global Newsroom’s Legal Technology Desk.
Hope you will join us.